February 2011 issue of The PCLinuxOS Magazine released
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the February 2011 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editors Andrew Strick and Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the February 2011 issue:
* e17: System Panel, Part 2
* e17 Accessories: ePDF & ePhoto
* Short Story: WWW Collapse
* Scribus, Part 2: Starting The Project
* SSH: An Easier-Than-You-Thought Tutorial
* Calibre: A High Caliber Ebook Tool
* DVB Streaming In PCLinuxOS
* Computer Languages A to Z: Vala & Visual Basic
* Firefox Add-ons: FireFTP
* Customize Your LXDE Right Click Menu
* Game Zone: DOD:S & Steam Tips For Dual Booters
* WindowMaker On PCLinuxOS: Introduction
* PCLinuxOS Artists Win First, Second Place
* And much more!
This month’s cover photo, shot by Chief Editor Paul Arnote, commemorates Valentine’s Day on February 14, when millions of roses will be sent to express undying love and endearment to the ones we love. It was shot last summer, during a visit to the Omaha (Nebraska) Botanical Gardens.
Download the PDF (18.0 MB)