Archive for August, 2011
Hey guys, there is a new good looking linux game made by just one man Endre Barath in blender
So i believe we should promote it a little. Enjoy!
Dead Cyborg is a freeware, donation based sci-fi adventure game for Windows, Linux and Mac. The story is about the meaning of life… and death… in a rusty post-apocalyptic metal and concrete world.
If you are keen on exploring the levels of FPS (First Person Shooter) games, you like the old text adventures, or the sci-fi classics (like Lem, Dick, Bradbury etc.) – you will like this game. Dead Cyborg contains atmospheric locations, deep storyline and mind-blowing puzzles for players who’ll like to visit an elaborate, unique storyworld.
An awesome free to play game, also available in your browser, made by ONE man (using blender game engine).
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the August 2011 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editors Meemaw and Andrew Strick. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the August 2011 issue:
* Openbox: Tint2 vs Lxpanel
* Using Scribus, Part 8: Getting Ready For The PDF
* Game Zone: DosBox – Play Your Games From Yesteryear
* Openbox: Customize Your Right Click Menu
* Openbox: Using feh To Manage Your Wallpaper
* Happy 20th Birthday, Linux!
* Photo Viewers Galore, Part 4
* Alternate OS: Plan9, Part 2
* Touchpad Solutions With Xorg 1.10.3
* Secure Your PCLinuxOS Notebook Installation By Encrypting Partitions
* Forum Foibles: Summer Recipe Edition
* And much more!